This cluster of journals is peer-reviewed, open access covering a wide range of academic disciplines. All original research articles published by our journals are accessible online without any restriction.
1. Dr. Navneet Kumar Yadav
Ph.D. from CDRI-Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Postdoctoral fellow from Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur, U.P., India
2. Dr. Pravesh Verma
Ph.D. from CDRI-Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Anveshik Publishing & Informatics, 2A-31B-02, Awas Vikas Hanspuram, Naubasta, Kanpur
Nagar, U.P. , India, 208021
WhatsApp No. 7376003522
About Publisher: Anveshik Publishing & Informatics, is a registered Unit under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India. We publish research journals, books, conference proceedings , magazines in all areas of science, medicine, pharmacy, management, language, art, social science, engineering, technology etc.
Registration Details of Publisher:
MSME Registration: UP43D0004098
GST No.: 09ABLFA4969L1ZO
PAN No.: ABLFA4969L
Managing Editor, Anveshik Publishing & Informatics, 2A-31B-02, Awas Vikas Hanspuram, Naubasta, Kanpur
Nagar, U.P. , India, 208021
- Journal of Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics Editor Board
- Advances in Biology & BioMedicine Editor Board
- Frontiers in Biotechnology Editor Board
- Advances in Cancer Research & Therapy Editor Board
- Advances in Cellular & Molecular Biology Editor Board
- Journal of Complementary & Alternative Medicine Editor Board
- International Journal of Microbiology & Parasitology Editor Board
- Frontiers in Food & Nutrition Research Editor Board
- International Journal of Pharmacy & Bio-Sciences Editor Board
- Journal of Phytomedicine Editor Board
- International Journal of Ethnobiology & Ethnomedicine Editor Board
- Journal of Plant & Agriculture Research Editor Board
- Advances in Engineering & Scientific Research Editor Board
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Research Editor Board
- International Journal of Medicine & Health Research Editor Board
- International Journal of Mathematics & Computing Editor Board
- The International Journal of Earth & Environmental Sciences Editor Board
- Journal of Economic Research Editor Board
- Journal of Arts & Language Studies Editor Board
- Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities Research Editor Board
- Journal of Business & Management Studies Editor Board
- The International Journal of Physics Editor Board
- The International Journal of Chemistry Editor Board
- Annals of Biotechnology and Microbiology Editor Board
- Journal of Recent Advances in Applied Sciences Editor Board
- BMR Medicine Editor Board
- BMR Microbiology Editor Board
- BMR Biotechnology Editor Board
- BMR Phytomedicine Editor Board
- Recent Advances in Neuroscience Editor Board
- Proceedings of Zological Society of India Editor Board
Terms of submission
Manuscript submitted in our journal should not be published in any other journal, and also not currently under consideration by another journal. The manuscript must be approved by all the co-authors for the contents and submission for publication in the journal. There is no page limit for manuscript. Long research articles and extensive reviews are also published by journal.
Following categories of manuscript is considered for publication in journal:
- Original Research Article
- Review Article
- Clinical Case Study
- Short Communication
- Letter to the Editor
- Book Review
- Negative Results
Young authors including early career scientists, assistant professors, post doctoral fellows, M.Phil & Ph.D. students are highly encouraged to submit a review article. When you decide to write a review article for our journal, you have to first create a brief summary of the review article. This brief summary includes title, authors details, abstract, a graphical abstract, a short details about your review article and suitable references. Submit this brief summary to the journal. If your proposal is found suitable, our academic editors will help you during the development of your article. During the submission of the proposal select the option “review proposal” in the manuscript submission system.
Manuscripts are sent for peer review to independent reviewers/ academic editors. Author must have sent the list of 4-5 suggested reviewers/academic editors along with the manuscript. Criteria followed for suggested reviewers/ academic editors is as follows: They must not have from the same organisation and not have publication with the authors & co-authors of a manuscript.
Preparation of the Manuscript
Manuscript can be submitted by any of the contributing author(s). Manuscript files should be submitted only in Microsoft Word format (doc or docx).
Title and Authorship Information
The following information should be included with manuscript title
- Full author(s) name
- Affiliation(s) where the research work was carried out and institutional mailing addresses of all author(s)
- Email addresses of all author(s) including corresponding author(s)
- Mobile no. of all author(s)
- Social media links of all author(s) ( facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram)
Each manuscript should be divided into the following main headings (typed in bold, first letters capital, on the left hand side of the page; 12 pt):
- Materials and Methods
- Conflict of Interest (if any)
- Acknowledgement (if any)
- Funding statement
- Abbreviations (if any)
Sub-Headings (if any)Typed in flush left, bold, first letters capital (12 pt).
Sub-Sub Headings (if any)Bold-Italics, first letters capital (10 pt).
TablesTables should be cited consecutively in the text. Every table must have a descriptive title and if numerical measurements are given, the units should be included in the column heading. Vertical rules should not be used.
FiguresThe line drawings, illustrations or photographs will be accepted in Word files, GIF, JPEG, etc. Lettering, numbering, symbols and lines in the graphs/illustrations should be sufficiently clear and large.
ReferenceAll references should be listed consecutively, as they appeared in the text at the end of the manuscript. Up to six authors are cited, In case of more than six authors replaced by et al. Formating of citation should be done according to "NLM '' guideline. For more details, visit the NLM website using the following link (https://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/uniform_requirements.html). In referencing software, NLM style should be chosen during preparation of manuscript.
In-text citation style:
In text citation should be done using numbers in square brackets. e.g., “ inflammation, and cancer [1–3].”; “ cause severe diseases [4, 5]”.
Each manuscript must be submitted along with a graphical abstract. It should be designed in such a way so that visual representation will be interactive along with showing scientific summary of the article.
Technical guidelines to prepare it as following:
- Have a resolution of 1280x720 (with minimum width of 640 pixels).
- Image formats should be JPG, GIF, or PNG.
- Maximum file limit.
- Use a 16:9 aspect ratio
Video of Research
Authors of each manuscript should have to prepare videos of their research work. Authors are allowed to submit upto 3 videos.
- Content of the first video must represent the scientific work of the manuscript.
- Second and third videos may be a blog or personal blog of a research lab, research institute, university, scientific team, author of manuscript. research work journey, field work etc.
Videos should be created as per technical requirement of youtube. For more details use following link https://support.google.com/youtube
Submission Preparation Checklist
- Manuscript in Microsoft Word file formats
- Tables submit in separate file
- Figures submit in separate file
- Graphical Abstract
- List of 4-5 suggested reviewers/academic editors
- Plagiarism report of manuscript by turnitin (if authors do not have plagiarism report, they submit their manuscript without it. It will be generated by us. 300 INR will be charged to generate plagiarism report by turnitin.)
- There is no need to send video at the time of submit video at the time of manuscript submission. Video will be required after initial screening of the manuscript. Separate email will be sent to authors for this purpose.
After Acceptance of Manuscript
- Authors have to send their videos to the journal.
- Before publication of manuscript, it is mandatory for all the authors to join the lifetime membership of our research society (Scientific Association of India). This membership is applicable for all the journals published by Anveshika Publishing & Informatics. A lifetime certificate is provided in softcopy and hardcopy to the members. Certificates are sent by India Post. Lifetime membership fee: 2000 INR plus postal charge of certificate.
- Article processing charges: 2000 INR for each article published in journal.
- Bank account details of all the authors to send them honorarium. Profit generated by the journal is shared with authors of manuscript. Details are provided by emails after the acceptance of manuscript.
You can also submit your manuscript directly by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
It is recommended that during submitting manuscript by directly mailing, author should give attention to guidelines provided.